Monday, July 13, 2009

Contributing Writer: C. Josh Givens


Hey folks, Josh here.


Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and thank John and Anna for welcoming me aboard 'The Coulter Plough.' Seems ol' John thinks I might just be able to add something to the ongoing conversations here, so I'm gonna give it my best.


A little about me, I am Kentucky born and bred, hailing from Diamond Springs in Logan County. I have been writing and taking photographs for more than 20 years now, sometimes for pay, most times, not. Being a journalist type - and naturally-inquisitive - has allowed me opportunities to meet and write about some of the most interesting people and places our Commonwealth.


What types of posts should you expect from me?


Well, let's see ... seeing how my interests are broad, it would be safest to lay claim to a broad stroke of the keyboard when posting. I have a huge interest in Kentucky history, politics, books, writing, music and oh so, so much more. That leads me to believe we are all going to have quite a good time.


So, again, happy to be here and I hope to keep ya'll interested.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment