Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What People Are Saying

What People Are Saying About "The Coulter Plough" DVD Show!

"Watched it when I got in from work yesterday, could NOT stop watching...so dinner was late!! It was fascinating, funny, entertaining, educational and very well done indeed!" - Debra, Newport, KY

"I'm gonna mix me up a batch of honey remedy tonight!!! Wish I had his honey to start with!!" - Donna, Lexington, KY

"Great journalism and wonderful cinema!" - Pat, Bardstown, KY

"I just watched "The Coulter Plough." You did an amazing job...can't wait to see the next one. If you haven't seen this DVD...please do!" - Peggy, Bloomfield, KY

"We really enjoyed the DVD. As always your background music choices were spot-on. I especially like the how-to piece and the how-its-made bits. My six-year-old really enjoyed the bit about the bees and honey and also the guitar making." - Amy, Bardstown, KY

"LOVED IT! We got it on Monday and watched it Monday night! I've already told 2-3 other people they need to buy one! Very well put together." - Jennifer, Bloomfield, KY

"This is a must see for small town Kentucky folk!" - Missy, Chaplin, KY


"LOVE The Plough!" - Charlene, Bardstown, KY

"It brought back some very fond memories! Great work!" - Kathy, Lexington, KY

"I am very impressed with the scope of The Coulter Plough. It came off as a very professional piece of production especially considering as much ground covered." - Jody, Louisville, KY


No comments:

Post a Comment