Monday, August 3, 2009

Heath Seymour



Today we were out on location in a rural field taping a segment with Heath Seymour, a wonderful Kentucky artist. It is an honor to have Heath be part of the Plough series and his art will be the official artwork of the The Coulter Plough DVDs! This is a tremendous honor. Though today was the first time meeting Heath personally, I have followed his work for years. In 2002, I purchased one of Heath's original pieces from Sutherland Gallery in downtown Bardstown. The gallery has since closed. Heath's work caught my eye immediately. I loved his work for the simplicity and grace and style. His work also captured my attention in that he painted subjects that very much connected to my own tastes. The Coulter Plough has allowed the opportunity to not only meet Heath, but to work with him as well. I look forward to Heath's beautiful art being the official "look" of The Coulter Plough DVDs.




No comments:

Post a Comment